Location: MU 224 Gila
Today’s Theme: Winter Break—Cause I’m in denial about how far away it is.
Ascent to Lesser Chaos
Today’s Fearless Leader: Allan
- Faithful Lackey: Had a fun summer.
- Crazed Scribbler: Had too much fun with tabletop over the summer and really doesn’t want to go back to school.
- Money Grubbing Slime: Spent 4 hours this morning trying to get the lock fixed on his door.
Pelt the Slime (dues collecting):
- Anime Night: Will be watching Wolf’s Rain
- Gaming: Wants to do another Classic Gaming Night (probably still at Endgame). Have a number of different systems available to play at various apartments too.
- THEMFem: There will be events. TBA.
- Writing SIG:
- Movie Night: It may be at Sarah and Lee Ann’s house.
- Library: Club library, at the scribbler’s house. Has books, movies, comics. Free to borrow, we just ask that you bring it back eventually. A lot of cool stuff there. Address and hours on the facebook page.
- T-shirt: We have shirts that can be bought for $10 if anyone’s interested. Talk to Lee Ann if you want one. Must provide size (S, M or L)!
- Sarah – We can apparently get money to just get random stuff from ASU to get money. So we should use that to get stuff like
- David – Event idea! He wants to run a campaign with something like D&D, Pathfinder, or some other versions of tabletop.
Grubbings Report! – $0.13
- Adrian – *waves*
- Charlotte – Got to go home for a month, then came back to funding, lost funding then got money back just recently.
- David – Nothing to say for once.
- Matt – Feels good to be back in action
- Sarah – It was unbelievably hot today.
- Colin – Backwards message, Backwards message, Backwards message, Backwards message, Backwards message.
- Allan – Apparently some kid was able to message with a polling system so 9% of voters in NC are voting for “DeezNuts”
- Lee Ann – So much Trek…
Descent to Greater Chaos