Location: MU 302 Maroon and Gold
Today’s Theme: Math
Ascent to Lesser Chaos
Today’s Fearless Leader: Allan
- Faithful Lackey: 3 times in the past week, he’s had three different assignments that reference LOTR or D&D.
- Crazed Scribbler: Nothing to report.
- Money Grubbing Slime: Officially doing his thesis.
Pelt the Slime (dues collecting):
- Anime Night: 25th of September. Wolf’s Rain. At my house. 6pm. Details on FB page.
- Gaming: Gonna make a FB poll to gauge interest in gaming events. Super Smash Bros and Classic Gaming night were last year. Has interest in a Halo night.
- Pokemon Tourney & Casino Style events at Endgame hosted by Team Rocket AZ. Check the Endgame FB periodically for info.
- THEMFem: Tea Party is a potluck, wear something nice as possible. Probably a Sunday in October. Geeky Cooking Night will be a Star Wars theme (because of the new movies). Date TBA.
- Writing SIG: Talk to Lee Ann after. Alyssa will be hosting it
- Movie Night: Friday the 18th in Vista Theater. Movie TBA.
- Library: Club library, at the scribbler’s house. Has books, movies, comics. Free to borrow, we just ask that you bring it back eventually. A lot of cool stuff there. Address and hours on the facebook page.
- T-shirt: We have shirts that can be bought for $10 if anyone’s interested. Talk to Lee Ann if you want one. Must provide size (S, M or L)!
- Game Nights
- Sci-fi Party/Night
- Dank Memes
Welcome Wagon! Anyone’s first meeting? Stand up! Tell us your name, year, major, favorite fandom, & how you found THEM
- Sierra, Fresh, Japanese/Buisness Tech, Comics, Tabletop, Anime, Star Trek, OrgSync
- Joe, Soph, Comp Systems Engin, Sci-Fi, Knew about us from last year
- Andy, Fresh, Comp Sci, Passport, Comics, Magic, D&D,
- Jeremy, Transfer, Makes video games in spare time, Magic, Through a friend
- Vlad, Grad: BioMed, Passport, Pathfinder, Magic, Video Games, Manga
- Nathan, Fresh, Psych, Homestuck, SCP, Roosterteeth, Comics,
- Tanner, AeroSpace, Passport, Star Wars, Comics, Video Games
- Hannah, Fresh, Eng Lit, Passport, Comics, Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Peridot, Fresh, Asian History, through Sarah, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, WoW, Inuyasha, Hunger Games
Anyone’s second meeting? If so, please stand up.
You are now an official member of THEM with all the benefits of being such! All we request is your soul. No take-backsies! You may now be seated.
- Rob – Star Wars stuff at Target starting at Midnight tonight!
- Bobby – Website will be fully functional on Sunday. Them-online.cf
- Sarah – New business: Can we ask ASU for free money?
- Austin – Hearthstone has a collegiate tourney coming up this year. 3 people to a team. Anyone interested, deadline is Sep 25th. If you’re looking for a team, talk to him.
- Allan – SabotenCon is this weekend at the Sheraton in Phoenix!
Grubbings Report! – $2.95
- Steph – Binged Portal & Portal 2. 24 hours non-stop to play both games. Portal 2 is better.
- Carl – I like hats. And hands!
- Dave – *alien gibberish*
- Matt – Acquired a bracelet that matches his shirt
- Cosme – Convinced roommates that he left to go back home cause he locked himself in his room to play Dark Souls. Didn’t eat the first day.
- Christian – Also likes Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.
- Kieran – Been forgetting to do assignments. :c
- Austin – Been really stressed out over this past week over a Hearthstone tourney
- Connor – Learning to hate all the ASU web interfaces. Also had fun with Star Wars SAGA
- Nick – Playing too much Hearthstone
- Matt – Game On Expo was awesome
- David – Fought his friend (literally) over Magic
- Sarah – Don’t spoil the punchline if you know it! What pants does Mario wear? Denimdenimdenim.
- Bobby – Recently got into Grad school! Will be taking a 500 level class in October. Grad thing will be trying to make Blackboard better
- Macine – Went to 3 different GameStops to find Until Dawn.
- Rob – Excited for Pokemon PCG tourney in October
- Matt – Got drunk in Phoenix, but beat Gormagala in Monster Hunter. Only beat it cause he was drunk.
- Colin – Remember: Future events such as these will affect you in the future.
- Lee Ann – Got wrecked in Star Wars Saga by a fail-fail-fail-crit scenario.
- Allan – Last week had a lab where he finished a third of it. So teacher was all, “We’ll finish it next week.” But he forgot they had some safety training and now it’s due Tuesday and he’ll be busy all weekend at Saboten.
Descent to Greater Chaos