Location: MU 238 Apache
Today’s Theme: Procrastination—I’ll come up with a clever reason later.
Ascent to Lesser Chaos
Today’s Fearless Leader: Allan
- Faithful Lackey: Saboten was amazing. Go to cons if you can.
- Crazed Scribbler: Hurray good times at Career Fairs.
- Money Grubbing Slime: I’m Colin, and it’s Thursday.
Pelt the Slime (dues collecting):
- Anime Night: Will be Wolf’s Rain this month. 25th of September at 6pm.
- Gaming: Will make open poll for events to do. Events with most interest will be the ones planned for. Options include Classic gaming night, Smash Bros Tourny, etc.
- THEMFem: Dates are to be announced. Tea Party will likely come first. Geeky Cooking Night will be Star Wars themed.
- Writing SIG: Alyssa is going to be starting up the Collaborative Novel soon. If you’d like to get in on that, send her an email.
- Movie Night: 7pm next week. We’ll be watching Spaceballs. It will be at the Vista Del Sol theater.
- Library: Club library, at the scribbler’s house. Has books, movies, comics. Free to borrow, we just ask that you bring it back eventually. A lot of cool stuff there. Address and hours on the facebook page.
- T-shirt: We have shirts that can be bought for $10 if anyone’s interested. Talk to Lee Ann if you want one. Must provide size (S, M or L)!
Welcome Wagon! Anyone’s first meeting? Stand up! Tell us your name, year, major, favorite fandom, & how you found THEM
- Theo, 1st year PhD, Bio & Sociology, Transformers, TF2, Star Trek, OrgSync
- Greta, Soph, Secondary Ed: English, Star Wars, Hobbit, SAO, went to one meeting last year
- Francisco, CompSci, Senior, Hobbit/LOTR, Star Wars, through a friend
- Tiago, Ref Tech, Junior, Star Wars, Scott Pilgrim, Xbox, OrgSync
- Kelly, Electrical Engin, Senior, Star Wars, Transformers, LoL, through Tiago
- Greg, Star Wars, Star Trek, Senior, Business Law, through sister
- Becca, transfer, orgsync, Marvel, Supernatural, Youtube
Anyone’s second meeting? If so, please stand up.
You are now an official member of THEM with all the benefits of being such! All we request is your soul. No take-backsies! You may now be seated.
- The website! Can be found at themonline.org Please register!
- Sarah – French Fry Heaven, are having free samples of everything on their menu. At Vista Del Sol.
- Rob – This Sunday, Team Rocket Arizona will have 4 Gym Leaders available to battle at Gaming Zone. More info can be found on the THEM Facebook page.
- Charlotte – Endgame does Trivia Nights on Thursday at 7.
Grubbings Report! – $5.79
- Vlad – This past weekend his Pathfinder party wiped. Has to start over now.
- Played a lot of MonsterHunter.
- Kieran – Been playing Minecraft a lot
- Theo – If anyone is interested in writing
- David – I’ll whoop your ass in Skyrim!
- Nathan – Got gifted a free game on Steam today.
- Macine – Currently her tabs on her phone are full of fanfic.
- Sierra – Also went to Saboten. Love her plush.
- Francisco – Finally finished his warlock deck in Hearthstone
- Gretta – Spent the entire weekend on monologue.
- Tiago – Bought a new game…
- Kelly – Slept a lot.
- Andy – Lives with a deep found sense of inadequacy.
- Craig – Disappointed with the new DOTA update.
- Charlotte – Thanks to Theo, the grad student quotient has doubled!
- Stef – Should be taking a test right now but decided to come to club.
- Matt – Did four math problems and he didn’t cry, so he’s happy now.
- Tanner – This morning he finished a 9+ month grind for an item.
- Christian – His suitemate was watching a Rick and Morty marathon and he thinks he likes the show now.
- Hannah – Used all of labor day weekend to read a Watchmen comic and used it as an excuse to not interact with people.
- Cosme – Beat Dark Souls. Greatest achievement of his life.
- Austin – Today he walked in the valley of the shadow of death and his body hates him for it.
- Becca – Really happy cause she got the parts to fix the trigger on her 3DS
- Sarah – Starting Monday is her new year. Happy Jewish New Year.
- Rob – The Galactic Empire learned the hard way not to shoot his hair.
- Bobby – Now the forums are private!
- Matt – Over labor day, he completed the final scenario for FFXIV
- Colin – The portal will open in 3…2…1… *radio music*
- Lee Ann – I had to type too fast so I’m sorry if I missed anything. *loud clapping* WHY IS EVERYONE CLAPPING.
- Connor – Watching Satanic, defeated a Sith Lord with laser cannons and read Gods Behaving Badly
- Allan – BILL BILL BILL BILL CI THE DEMON GUY!
- Dave – Please register and vote!
Descent to Greater Chaos