Location: MU Apache 238
Today’s Theme: A red herring
Ascent to Lesser Chaos
Today’s Fearless Leader: Allan
- Faithful Lackey: The question isn’t how many maintenance requests does it take to replace a lightbulb? It is how long it takes. The answer is four days.
- Crazed Scribbler: Our house is all decorated for Halloween now! (And yes, my hat is backwards and I’m wearing a Danny Phantom shirt as everyone decided to comment on).
- Money Grubbing Slime: Finally got annoyed enough at a professor and to his surprise, they agreed with him.
Pelt the Slime (dues collecting):
- Anime Night: To be decided. Will likely be October 23rd 16th due to changes to Movie Night. Still deciding on anime too, but options I’m looking at are Shaman King, Hellsing, Princess Resurrection and Rosario+Vampire.
- Gaming: Already did some voting on the Facebook page, so Colin wanted to do another vote during the meeting to make sure everyone gets to participate.
- 20 votes for Super Smash
- 10 for Pokemon night
- 20-25 for Classic Gaming at Endgame
- 20 for Nerf Wars
- 20 for Capture the Flag/Outdoors Gaming
- THEMFem: Poll is up for the Tea Party, so make sure to vote soonish. If you’d like a ride, she’d be willing to bring people to the house if they help set up beforehand.
- Writing SIG: Alyssa sent Kristian the first chapter, so he should be done with it by next Sunday.
- Movie Night: Movie Night will be the 23rd due to Fall Break.
- Halloween Movie Night Options: Army of Darkness, Hocus Pocus, Classic 80s Slashers, The Witches, Nightmare Before Christmas
- Or optionally: Back to the Future
- Library: Club library, at the scribbler’s house. Has books, movies, comics. Free to borrow, we just ask that you bring it back eventually. A lot of cool stuff there. Address and hours on the facebook page.
- T-shirt: We have shirts that can be bought for $10 if anyone’s interested. Talk to Lee Ann if you want one. Must provide size (S, M or L)!
Welcome Wagon! Anyone’s first meeting? Stand up! Tell us your name, year, major, favorite fandom, & how you found THEM
Anyone’s second meeting? If so, please stand up.
You are now an official member of THEM with all the benefits of being such! All we request is your soul. No take-backsies! You may now be seated.
- Nathan – Finished the story for the movie he was making.
- Austin – Someone, other than himself, is hosting a Hearthstone tourney tomorrow 8pm – 11:30+. In the Barrett Refractory room. Monday at 7pm, he and his team will be playing on the Collegiate Team
- Rob – Competitive Pokemon VGC somewhere in Phoenix this weekend.
- Sarah – “Lightning Octopus”
- Allan – In December, he’ll be doing the Chaos marathon to raise money for charity. Facebook.com/chaosmarathon. Will be hosted on Twitch.tv
Grubbings Report! – $10.44
- Vlad – I am awake.
- Connor – Watched the Intern and enjoyed it.
- Sarah – Went to buy a soda today and found a soda in the slot!
- Nathan – It’s way too hot for October.
- Kieran – Has had 3 tests this week.
- Mac – Set the highest score at Endgame on Donkey Kong
- Stef – Skipped all her classes yesterday to watch anime
- Austin – Has acquired the Bigger Blacker Box.
- Tanner – Proud to say he traded WoW addiction… for another MMO.
- Hannah – Finished the enterity of Torchwood.
- Becka – Really wants to dye her hair neon red again.
- Kristian – Found out what “Netflix and chill” actually means
- Matt – Recently a vending machine ate his dollar.
- Matt – In Bloodborne made Father ___ his bitch.
- Kosme – Shaved.
- Bobby – Has been obsessed with WordPress
- Rob – Just got the Princess Leia Disney Infinity figure and her hair is 4x wider than her waist.
- Theo – Put the sandwich in the fridge and it froze
- Sierra – Heist in D&D was going great until the Barbarian decided to decapitate a small child and now they’re all in prison.
- David – Borderlands owns his soul.
- Finn – Now works for ASU.
- Colin – *Plays Spooky Skeleton video*
- Allan – He has no bones, he has no face, this Kong comes from the depths of space.
- Lee Ann – *Plays Danny Phantom theme*
Descent to Greater Chaos