Location: MU Apache 238
Today’s Theme: Right behind you. Judging you to see if you’re ready for Halloween.
Ascent to Lesser Chaos
Today’s Fearless Leader: Allan
- Faithful Lackey: Too many finals and lab reports but next week will be better since his classes won’t be meeting.
- Crazed Scribbler: Birthday is Monday and as usual will be alone. But! Rick Riordan is going to be here in Mesa then, so gotta get a signed copy of his new book.
- Money Grubbing Slime: Wrote 3 essays in the last 2 weeks and now he has cardboard.
Pelt the Slime (dues collecting): *Very amusing Pelting of the Slime*
- Anime Night: On October 16th, at 6pm. Will be watching Hellsing Ultimate. Event on the FB page and THEM website.
- Gaming: First event we will be doing will be Smash Bros Night. At Vista Theater. Will have WiiU and a bunch of controllers. Date still TBA, but will be likely late Oct/Early Nov.
- THEMFem: Tea Party is set for Sunday, 15th of November. Is an event on THEM FB page. Going to be a potluck and there will be games. Will be putting up a poll for Cooking Night soon.
- Writing SIG: Kristian is still working on the chapter. It’s due Sunday. Will send it to Connor by then.
- Movie Night: Movie Night will be October 23rd. Will be in Vista Del Sol theater. Will be watching Back to the Future. If you can’t find it, please contact one of the hosts (Colin or Allan). Will be starting at 5:30 in order to get all 3 movies done by midnight.
- Library: Club library, at the scribbler’s house. Has books, movies, comics. Free to borrow, we just ask that you bring it back eventually. A lot of cool stuff there. Address and hours on the facebook page.
- T-shirt: We have shirts that can be bought for $10 if anyone’s interested. Talk to Lee Ann if you want one. Must provide size (S, M or L)!
Welcome Wagon! Anyone’s first meeting? Stand up! Tell us your name, year, major, favorite fandom, & how you found THEM
- Nate, Communications, By friend (Mac), Junior, anime, video games (PC/Console), Monster Hunter 4
- Robin, Education, By sister, Fresh, Soul Eater, Friends, ATLA, Disney
- Austin Gutierrez, Soph, Buisness Law, WoW, Pokemon, Attack on Titan, Skee-Phan
Anyone’s second meeting? If so, please stand up.
You are now an official member of THEM with all the benefits of being such! All we request is your soul. No take-backsies! You may now be seated.
- Rob – This Sunday is the gym leader challenge from 4-7pm at Gaming Zone (Just off Mill). Event is on the THEM FB page. Come if you’re interested!
- Austin – Will be starting the ASU Hearthstone club at 3pm in Hayden, L60. Let him know if you’re interested. Feel free to email him for more info.
- Charlotte – Next Thursday from 2-5pm, Global Understanding panel discussion. Formal and informal discussion. Involves international and American students (Indonesia, New Zealand, European countries, etc.) MU Turquoise Rm 230.
- Allan – Do you like free things? Do you like conventions? Do you like libraries? Library Con in Gilbert (SE Regional Library) on Saturday. From 12-4pm. Free.
- Allan – Charity Marathon (Chaos Project) is going to be Dec 14th and you can watch and interact with them on the stream. Sonic the Hedgehog themed. There is an event.
Grubbings Report! – $9.94
- Sarah – Going to New Jersey this weekend, but her friend is going to NY Comic Con so she can only hang out with her a little bit
- David – All the girlies say I’m pretty fly for a kohai~!
- Charlotte – Having 6 vials of blood drawn at once sucked.
- Theo – Grant proposal due & book due to editor and she’s not sure what she’s more worried about
- Kristian – Played first game of CAH
- Robin – Just finished planning New Years party.
- Becca – Swear the Spooky Scary Skeletons has come back with a vengeance cause she heard 25 people whispering it under their breath today
- Stef – Both of classes got cancelled today
- Nathan – Started Dead Man Wonderland last week
- Matthew – Was told he can’t use Matt anymore.
- Matt – Exploding Kittens is a damn fun card game
- Hannah – Watched all of New Who. If you’d like to complain about sonic sunglasses, she’ll listen.
- Tanner – Does not regret eating way too much pizza last week
- Kosme – In that CAH game, he got “Two Bitches Shitting into a Box” and “Two Bitches Shitting into a Bucket”
- Austin – On Monday, he represented ASU in the Hearthstone tourney. They won! Apparently Twitch chat calls him Harry Potter.
- Mack – Greater power working against him and they’re using his dogs against him
- Rob – Has no problem with the sonic sunglasses because *lists off other ridiculous sonic things*
- Bobby – Just updated the website so if there are problems, let him know. If you’re not on the website, join!
- Connor – People need to watch out for bikes on campus.
- Nacine – Invited her to “Dream Girlfriend” and is caught between being disturbed and wanting to unlock all 4 girlfriends
- Kieran – Is 19 and still doesn’t feel like an adult.
- Nate – Has been secretly sabotaging Mac every day of his life since he’s been living with him.
- Colin – With the addition of swords to destiny, a concept has also been added to it: Spin to win!
- Lee Ann – Some people *looks at Allan* should hang on a second before moving on… >>
- Allan – In two of his labs, an x-ray machine malfunctioned and in another there was a voltage issue, so he thinks his labs don’t like him.
Descent to Greater Chaos
Theocratic Hangovers Enable Mice